Reservations & Prices
At the Alqueria de Morayma we offer a wide range of options: double rooms, doubles with patio, self-catering appartments, all in the heart of the countryside , nature on the doorstep.
Prices from 70 – 120 euros per night.
- Double room: 70.00€
- Double appartment: 78.00€
For four persons
- Family houses (four people): 120,00€
- Extra bed supplement: 15€.
For one person
- Doble room for individual use: 52,00€
To check the cancellation policies and other hotel rules, get to the bottom of the page.
If you find any problem with the form, or need more information, please contact us:
- Phone: (0034 )958 343 303 – (0034) 958 343 221 – (0034) 605 051 841
- E-mail: email@example.com
Alquería de Morayma Rules
- Check-in time: from 2:00 p.m.
- Check-out time: 12.00 p.m.
- Reservations will be guaranteed by credit card or bank deposits.
- Cancellation charges will always be based on local time under the following criteria:
- * Up to 72h before check-in: no charges.
- * From 72h before until check-in: 1st night of the stay.
- * No cancellation and / or no show to your reservation: 100% of the total charge.
- For groups reservations it is necessary to make an income of 30% of the total of the stay. In case of cancellation, it is necessary to notify 15 days before; if communicated later, the income will not be returned.
- Smoking is prohibited in accordance with the regulations in force, except in the sectors designated for this purpose.
- The user will be responsible for any damage caused to things or people during their stay.
- In case of damaging or dirtying the building or furniture, as well as losing the keys or the lack of any element of the rooms, it is the causer who pays for the damage caused.
- The swimming-pool is opened from 10.30am to 9.00pm, does not have a lifeguard and the use of the same is exclusive responsibility of the guests. Minors must be accompanied by their parents or guardians. Exclusive pool towels must be used, which and will be available at the reception.
- HOTEL ALQUERÍA DE MORAYMA is not responsible for objects and / or values left in your unit and / or public areas.